This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upload protocol
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:06:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: upload protocol
- References: <20121009165836.GA11886@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Oct 9 12:58, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Would it make sense to always wait for an "RFU" after an "ITP"?
> As an uploader, I'd rather not have to scan conversations for clues
> for when a package is ready for upload.
> I was actually waiting for Jari to send an RFU for the packages that
> he'd recently ITP'ed but, now that I think of it, maybe that's not
> what we usually do.
> I'd like to propose that we always require an RFU.
I have no strong opinion. I always scan the threads for the magic
GTG incantation anyway. Whatever everyone prefers is ok with me.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com