This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: automake: python3.2 and py-compile
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:07:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: automake: python3.2 and py-compile
- References: <1340699107.5432.9.camel@YAAKOV04>
On Tue, 2012-06-26 at 03:25 -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> Starting with 3.2, python implements PEP3147. The attached patch
> (for automake-1.11.3) fixes py-compile wrt this.