This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: get-cygwin-package - for anyone with upload privileges
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:53:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: get-cygwin-package - for anyone with upload privileges
- References: <20121017224600.GA18162@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 06:46:00PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>As I mentioned in another post, I've hacked at the get-cygwin-package
>script so that it should properly handle -debuginfo packages. I also
>added a --release option which moves the packages into the release
>directory after downloading them. Without this option the script will
>only download to a staging area and stop.
>If the email contains a string like:
>"Please remove 5.42-1" then that package will be removed and temporarily
>archived to a tar file in /tmp.
>So, for any existing packages, this should be as simple as just piping
>|ssh sourceware.org get-cygwin-package
>If there are any problems please report them here.
Sorry, that should be:
|ssh sourceware.org --release get-cygwin-package