This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] setup: support i686-w64-mingw32 in bootstrap
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:11:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] setup: support i686-w64-mingw32 in bootstrap
- References: <1350661498.3492.110.camel@YAAKOV04>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:44:58AM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>Now that setup.exe prerequisites are in the distro for i686-w64-mingw32,
>this can replace the decrepit gcc3 -mno-cygwin as an equally valid
>alternative for bootstrap.sh. Patch attached.
Looks good. Please apply.