This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITP: xlsx2csv -- Convert xslx xml files to csv format
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin Apps List <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:59:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: ITP: xlsx2csv -- Convert xslx xml files to csv format
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/13/2012 1:59 PM, Jari Aalto wrote:
Not yet included in any distributions, so needs votes.
I hope you can work with the upstream author to fix the hexbarf version
Does upset know how to cope with such version numbers, or will manual
maintenance of prev:, curr: and such be necessary if the next version
comes out with the same numbering scheme?