This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upset: *** setup.ini: warning - package gcc4-java requires non-existent package java-ecj
- From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 02:34:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: upset: *** setup.ini: warning - package gcc4-java requires non-existent package java-ecj
- References: <20130228161422.GA2723@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20130228134248.25c7ce52@YAAKOV04> <512FD5CB.email@example.com>
On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 06:10:19 +0800, JonY wrote:
> On 3/1/2013 03:42, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> > On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:14:22 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >> Could someone fix this please?
> > I removed the require for the moment, but the proper solution is to
> > provide the jar in the distro. If you want, I could do that in a way
> > that doesn't require pulling in the entire GNU Classpath environment
> > from Ports.
> Strange, I don't remember adding that requirement into Dave's hint
> files. I'll make a test announcement later today.
They were already there because he copied them from Ports, which does
provide a java-ecj package.
BTW, I think I found the problem with building libjava; I'm juggling a
lot of projects right now, but I should be able to post an updated
.cygport and patchset soon.