This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITP: unrar-nonfree 4.2.4-1
- From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 02:29:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: ITP: unrar-nonfree 4.2.4-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 05 Mar 2013 09:56:09 +0200, Jari Aalto wrote:
> sdesc: "Unarchiver for RAR files"
> ldesc: "Extract files from RAR archives. This program does not create RAR
> archives. Note: Because RAR algorithm is non-free, it may not be
> possible that not all RAR archives are not compatible with the
> algorhithm used in this utility."
BTW, it seems that we missed pylint in the python2.7 rebuild. Could
you update that and double-check that we didn't miss anything else?