This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] mpfr (libmpfr-devel / libmpfr4)
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 01:02:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ITA] mpfr (libmpfr-devel / libmpfr4)
- References: <87r4jnmfa6.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
On 10/03/2013 15:43, Achim Gratz wrote:
> - TLS disabled since it doesn't work with current gcc
I just debugged that over on the mpfr list. It can be made to work by
adding "LDFLAGS=-shared-libgcc" to your configure line.
(I'm going to patch upstream GCC to make that the default, and I'm also
rolling a 4.7.2-2 with that patch included.)