This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] gmp (libgmp-devel / libgmp3 / libgmpxx4)
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 07:02:22 +0100, Achim Gratz wrote:
> I can spin whatever version you want (I did start with 5.1.1 actually,
> but had to row back) if you can ensure that the system as a whole keeps
> working after the update, which involves AFAICS a large number of
> packages to be updated simultaneously. In the case of gmp it is not
> even hard since the library version changes, so I can provide a test
> package for libgmp10.
> I still don't know how to handle libmpfr4, which would need to exist in
> a Schroedinger version linking to libgmp3 and libgmp10 simuoltaneously.
Here's what I did:
1) Build gmp-5.1.1 and install libgmp10 and libgmp-devel;
2) Build mpfr-3.1.1 and install ONLY libmpfr-devel;
3) Build libmpc-1.0.1 and install libmpfr4, libmpc3, libmpc-devel
4) Build ppl-0.11.2, install libppl9 libppl_c4 libpwl5, and replace
ppl-devel with libppl-devel;
5) Build cloog-ppl-0.15.11 and install libcloog0 and libcloog-devel.
My gcc4-4.5.3 is still working, and had no problem bootstrapping