This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 11:49:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 16 07:24, marco atzeri wrote:
> I built the 64 bit cmake version, but it segfaults on some tests.
> So I am not sure if its cygwin dll or cmake fault.
> Stackdump attached.
Probably Cygwin, unfortunately :(
> If anyone is interested to test it I can upload.
> Any news of gfortran ?
> I would try building some of my math libs: fftw3, lapack...
> I guess it is time to add the "long double" math functions to newlib
> that I skipped years ago...
Oh, please!!! That would be incredible, fantastic, outstanding. The
OpenBSD sources contain i686 and x86_64 implementations of some basic
routines which may come in handy for long double support. Don't
hesitate to discuss any problems you run into on the newlib list. I'm
not great in that math stuff, but I'll look into getting help if
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com