This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:33:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 07:24:49 +0100, marco atzeri wrote:
> I built the 64 bit cmake version, but it segfaults on some tests.
> So I am not sure if its cygwin dll or cmake fault.
Was this with -5 or -7? I'm finding -5 more reliable, despite the
limitation of no parallel make.
> If anyone is interested to test it I can upload.
Since I am still carrying some patches for cmake, I went ahead and
uploaded a build; it also depends on the just-uploaded libarchive.
> I guess it is time to add the "long double" math functions to newlib
> that I skipped years ago...
As Corinna said, that would be wonderful.