This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Maintainers please weigh in on 64-bit Cygwin
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 18:43:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Maintainers please weigh in on 64-bit Cygwin
- References: <20130317164522.GA3274@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
> 1) Yes.
> 2) N/A
> 3) Yes (but not in the next two or three weeks).
> 4) No.
> 5) No.
> 6) Yes, as long as they don't pretend to be me.
> 7) Yes, if that helps to speed up things.
My working assumption is that the differences between the two
architectures can nearly be absorbed by cygport so that a single
definition can be used to produce both packages. I also hope that it
will be possible in the future to cross-compile between 32bit and 64bit,
either direction is fine, but compiling on 32bit may be more practical
at the moment.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf Blofeld V1.15B11: