This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: 64 bit Cygwin is coming soon
- From: Bob Heckel <bheckel at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:04:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: 64 bit Cygwin is coming soon
- References: <20130306163233 dot GC9238 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> First install the "base-cygwin-toolchain-install-first-$version.tar.xz"
> package in some new directory (like C:\cygwin64). Then unpack all other
> tar archives you would like to try in that directory. Just make sure
> you're using the 'k' option to tar, for instance, from a 32 bit Cygwin
> $ pwd
> $ wget ftp://cygwin.com/cygwin/64bit/install/dash-0.5.7-2.x86_64.tar.xz
> $ tar xJkf dash-0.5.7-2.x86_64.tar.xz
Hi, I'm getting an error:
No such file `dash-0.5.7-2.x86_64.tar.xz'
Did it move? Thanks.