This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:32:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- References: <51441031 dot 7010800 at gmail dot com> <20130317003336 dot 37417f93 at YAAKOV04> <514561AE dot 6060707 at gmail dot com> <51470B83 dot 3080407 at gmail dot com> <514BF42B dot 3050103 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 22 07:03, marco atzeri wrote:
> On 3/18/2013 1:41 PM, marco atzeri wrote:
> >Dave / Achim ,
> >any news for gfortran ?
> the new gfortran works fine,
> lapack buils and pass all the tests.
> the only cygwin 64 issue is that make
> need to be restricted to -j1 to build
> lapack and fftw3 without failure
What version of the DLL are you using? 1.7.18-9? If not, try it.
If yes, can you explain what problem you see exactly?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com