This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:05:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- References: <51441031 dot 7010800 at gmail dot com> <20130317003336 dot 37417f93 at YAAKOV04> <514561AE dot 6060707 at gmail dot com> <51470B83 dot 3080407 at gmail dot com> <514BF42B dot 3050103 at gmail dot com> <20130322103210 dot GA23865 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 3/22/2013 11:32 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 22 07:03, marco atzeri wrote:
On 3/18/2013 1:41 PM, marco atzeri wrote:
the only cygwin 64 issue is that make
need to be restricted to -j1 to build
lapack and fftw3 without failure
What version of the DLL are you using? 1.7.18-9? If not, try it.
If yes, can you explain what problem you see exactly?
it seems my fault unpacking 1.7.18-9
files went to
and hidden by directory mount
I will really appreciate a setup.exe, to havoid this stupid