This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:20:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- References: <51441031 dot 7010800 at gmail dot com> <20130317003336 dot 37417f93 at YAAKOV04> <514561AE dot 6060707 at gmail dot com> <51470B83 dot 3080407 at gmail dot com> <514BF42B dot 3050103 at gmail dot com> <20130322103210 dot GA23865 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <514C3AF1 dot 7020107 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 22 12:05, marco atzeri wrote:
> On 3/22/2013 11:32 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >On Mar 22 07:03, marco atzeri wrote:
> >>On 3/18/2013 1:41 PM, marco atzeri wrote:
> >>the only cygwin 64 issue is that make
> >>need to be restricted to -j1 to build
> >>lapack and fftw3 without failure
> >What version of the DLL are you using? 1.7.18-9? If not, try it.
> >If yes, can you explain what problem you see exactly?
> it seems my fault unpacking 1.7.18-9
> files went to
> instead of
> and hidden by directory mount
> I will really appreciate a setup.exe, to havoid this stupid
I'm working on it. I have a weird crash to debug first, though.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com