This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:07:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran
- References: <51441031 dot 7010800 at gmail dot com> <20130317003336 dot 37417f93 at YAAKOV04> <514561AE dot 6060707 at gmail dot com> <51470B83 dot 3080407 at gmail dot com> <514BF42B dot 3050103 at gmail dot com> <20130322103210 dot GA23865 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <514C3AF1 dot 7020107 at gmail dot com> <20130322112047 dot GL8038 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 22 12:20, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Mar 22 12:05, marco atzeri wrote:
> > On 3/22/2013 11:32 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > >On Mar 22 07:03, marco atzeri wrote:
> > >>On 3/18/2013 1:41 PM, marco atzeri wrote:
> > >>Corinna,
> > >>the only cygwin 64 issue is that make
> > >>need to be restricted to -j1 to build
> > >>lapack and fftw3 without failure
> > >
> > >What version of the DLL are you using? 1.7.18-9? If not, try it.
> > >If yes, can you explain what problem you see exactly?
> > it seems my fault unpacking 1.7.18-9
> > files went to
> > cygwin64\usr\bin
> > instead of
> > cygwin64\bin
> > and hidden by directory mount
> > >Thanks,
> > >Corinna
> > I will really appreciate a setup.exe, to havoid this stupid
> > misstep
> I'm working on it. I have a weird crash to debug first, though.
It uses a local tweak to use the 64 bit test release area for now.
No signature yet. The sha256sum is
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com