This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit: cygstdc++-6.dll
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Kai Tietz <ktietz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:50:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: 64bit: cygstdc++-6.dll
- References: <514C9EB4 dot 4000203 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 22 19:11, marco atzeri wrote:
> latest libstdc++6-4.8-20130319-1
> has at least a missing entry point from previous dll
> cmake fails with
> "_ZTVN10_cxxabiv117_class_type_infoE could not be located"
Yaakov built this libstdc++. As I said in the other mail, I'm not
exactly a gcc expert and Yaakov is off-list for a couple of days.
However, a quick glance into the symbols exported by libstdc++.a
shows that the above symbol exists, but with additional leading
The x86_64 ABI does not prepends underscores in front of symbols,
so there has evidently gone something wrong. I checked my the Linux
cross toolchain and it is also using the symbols with additional
leading underscores. Off the top of my head I don't see where this
discrepancy is caused.
Kai, do you have an idea why that could have happened?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com