This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit: coreutils-8.21-1 broken
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:59:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: 64bit: coreutils-8.21-1 broken
- References: <514D6684 dot 9080504 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 23 09:23, marco atzeri wrote:
> as reported by Adam deep inside his mc post
> coreutils-8.21-1 produce a "configure error"
> on automake/configure scripts.
> I noticed with fftw that some lines output were swallowed
> coreutils-8.15-2 has not such problem
I pulled coreutils-8.21-1. It was just an experiment anyway and was
missing all of Eric's source patches to 8-15.1. Sorry about that.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com