This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: coreutils-8.15-2 src cygwin 64bit
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 17:09:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: coreutils-8.15-2 src cygwin 64bit
- References: <op dot wuecrh2k39kdt8 at neo> <514D9B11 dot 8020802 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 23 13:07, marco atzeri wrote:
> On 3/23/2013 12:27 PM, adam kisiel wrote:
> >cygwin 64 bit do not need this. CC=gcc-4
> >please correct.
> I am sure that Corinna knows what to do
Nice that you say that, Marco, but that's putting it a bit too positive,
The reason that CC=gcc-4 was still in the cygport file is that I simply
copied over the src archive from the 32 bit version. In an attempt to
fix this for the 64 bit version, I just crewed up and overwrote the
8.15-2 version with a new 8.15-2 version, instead of creating an 8.15-3
So, for those who already have 8.15-2 installed and are looking for a
*complete* binary package with more than just the naked executables,
please reinstall 8.15-2.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com