This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit: Possible optimizer bug in g++ 4.8.0 20130319
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, Kai Tietz <ktietz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 11:21:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: 64bit: Possible optimizer bug in g++ 4.8.0 20130319
- References: <514CD652 dot 1010708 at t-online dot de> <20130323094033 dot GB2387 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
2013/3/23 Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Thanks for the testcase. I'm not a gcc expert, so I defer to Kai.
> Kai, can you have a look what happens here?
yes, this is a gcc bug. it isn't sepcial to cygwin64. It happens
also for x64 mingw, so please file a regression-bug in gcc's bz. I
will take a closer look about its cause. For me it looks like that
unwinding-information doesn't reflect difference in stack-use here,
but I will need to investigate in more detail.