This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: building 64 bit packages
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:45:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: building 64 bit packages
- References: <20130328133625 dot GL11431 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAF1jjLvWZgRLNjYKk9vxJYbe=qQbufeWfSiLRRgkw6p1xtyRfQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 28 13:44, NightStrike wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 9:36 AM, Corinna Vinschen
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > Obviously I can't force you to switch to cygport.
> Why not? Honestly, can't you just make it a cygwin policy?
I would like to, but I would also like to keep all maintainers :}
> > We're still mulling over setting up a build machine. If we have that,
> > and if you create your packages via cygport, we could very easily
> > automate packaging to a point equivalent to a Fedora build: You would
> I could set one up for you and maintain it.
Oh, wow, that's nice. Thanks for the offer. OTOH, now that we have the
new, shiny, powerful sourceware server, we could even build on
sourceware itself. Of course, we're still missing the basics, which is
the automated build system. :}
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com