This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit RFU] libgii 1.0.2-3, libggi 2.2.2-3, libggimisc 2.2.2-3 and libggiwmh 0.3.2-3
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:35:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [64bit RFU] libgii 1.0.2-3, libggi 2.2.2-3, libggimisc 2.2.2-3 and libggiwmh 0.3.2-3
- References: <515B3D7B dot 5000704 at lysator dot liu dot se> <515B4494 dot 4000704 at gmail dot com> <515BD5EF dot 40709 at lysator dot liu dot se>
On 4/3/2013 9:10 AM, Peter Rosin wrote:
On 2013-04-02 22:50, marco atzeri wrote:
On 4/2/2013 10:20 PM, Peter Rosin wrote:
I put all in a libggi main directory like 32bit one
Thanks, but the packages do not show up in setup (the files are there, but
setup64.ini is incomplete). Did you remember to run GEN-sware? Or is some
extra tweak needed when an extra directory level is added?
forgot. I just run it now