This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] gmp (libgmp-devel / libgmp3 / libgmpxx4)
- From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 04:13:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITA] gmp (libgmp-devel / libgmp3 / libgmpxx4)
- References: <87vc8zmfmi dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130311233526 dot 574d2f70 at YAAKOV04> <87zjy9f95d dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130312105156 dot 339dbc17 at YAAKOV04> <877glcplih dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87k3pcnu29 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <513FBF58 dot 30208 at gmail dot com> <20130326112006 dot GD14833 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <515444E7 dot 5030601 at gmail dot com> <20130328133916 dot GM11431 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51544E14 dot 7010504 at gmail dot com> <51545F2C dot 7000901 at gmail dot com> <51588705 dot 4020107 at gmail dot com>
On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:57:09 +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> And the reroll failed to build because of the problem JonY ran into with
> java. Turns out that libjava keys off the presence of pthread_getattr_np
> (added to the DLL a few versions ago) to decide whether to invoke a couple of
> boehm-gc functions that only existed in pthread versions, so weren't
> implemented for win32 threads as used by the Cygwin port. I've added a patch
> that implements them and am starting again.
As mentioned previously, I already fixed that in Ports:
PLEASE use this as the basis for your packages; there are a number of
important fixes in that patchset.