This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit package: mined
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 18:02:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: 64bit package: mined
- References: <515740A1 dot 6070703 at towo dot net> <20130330203753 dot GA26423 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Am 30.03.2013 21:37, schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
I'd been reluctant because I don't really see an advantage, especially
for a package that is being developed under cygwin (meanwhile, used to
be Solaris before) and includes all cygwin support files natively.
On Mar 30 20:44, Thomas Wolff wrote:
wget http://towo.net/mined/cygwin/64/mined-2012.22-0-src.tar.bz2 #
is this needed? (identical to 32 bit source package)
Any chance you can update your package to use cygport for packaging,
Thomas? It's really not that complicated.
I agree though it's much easier than other packaging systems, so I used your
- thanks - as a starting point, and will switch with the next release. I
find it somewhat bothersome, still, for a number of issues, also with
other packages I tried to setup, and will post that to a separate thread.
Here's a matching cygport file: