This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit doxygen-22.214.171.124-1: compilation error [ATTN: Yaakov]
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 05:29:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: 64bit doxygen-126.96.36.199-1: compilation error [ATTN: Yaakov]
- References: <51599C08 dot 1080303 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On 2013-04-01 09:39, David Stacey wrote:
Thank you for building a 64-bit version of doxygen. As doxygen
maintainer, I wanted to rebuild this myself (mainly so that it was built
for linux-g++ rather than win32-g++). However, when I try to re-build
your doxygen-188.8.131.52-1 package with cygport, I get the following error:
sh: epstopdf: command not found
error: Problems running epstopdf. Check your TeX installation!
There is no TeX in the 64-bit distribution yet, so please could you
describe how you managed to build this package.
IIRC I cross-compiled this from i686.