This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit: cygstdc++-6.dll
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 04:57:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: 64bit: cygstdc++-6.dll
- References: <514C9EB4 dot 4000203 at gmail dot com> <20130323095047 dot GC2387 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <514EBA42 dot 7010701 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130325085219 dot GF2387 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5163BE7B dot 3020809 at gmail dot com> <5163EDD0 dot 4040303 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51643DC1 dot 2070407 at gmail dot com>
On 2013-04-09 11:11, Dave Korn wrote:
On 09/04/2013 11:30, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2013-04-09 02:08, Dave Korn wrote:
On 25/03/2013 08:52, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 24 03:33, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
In any case, the error is a result of adding one of Dave Korn's
I have omitted that patch in the new 4.8.0-1. Hopefully Dave can
explain the purpose and necessity of that patch, since it would seem
that using (at least that hunk of) it would require rebuilding most
C++ packages in 64bit/release; if it's really necessary, then we
will want to do that sooner rather than later.
I believe the patch is no longer necessary.
Does that apply to the entire dllimport patch or just that hunk?
Just the hunk with the --exclude-modules-for-implib.
Thanks for the clarification; I have removed this from my patchset.
Could you explain the necessity of the dllimport's in the same patch?