This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] type conflict for INT32
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:04:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: [64bit] type conflict for INT32
- References: <5166EB44 dot 6010907 at cornell dot edu> <51673471 dot 3060401 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On 4/11/2013 6:08 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
It does mean that Win32API (or X11, for that matter) headers must be
#include'd before <jpeglib.h>. Before I spin a new release, could you
test if this works with emacs?
Would this problem go away if we switched to jpeg-turbo?