This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC-4.7.2-2: Go/No-go?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:45:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC-4.7.2-2: Go/No-go?
- References: <51643F10 dot 7000905 at gmail dot com>
On 2013-04-09 11:17, Dave Korn wrote:
I have a release of 4.7.2-2 ready to upload.
FYI, there is still the issue with Ada code linked with -bargs -shared
not exiting normally. As this is not a regression from 4.5, and only
affects GNAT, please don't hold up 4.7.3 over this, but it would be nice
if you could manage to fix it eventually, or else drop the shared
libgnat if it can't be made to work.
 http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-08/msg00412.html (item #4)