This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: (gcc-4.7.2-2 test) gmp / mpfr / mpclib / ppl / cloog-ppl
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:31:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: (gcc-4.7.2-2 test) gmp / mpfr / mpclib / ppl / cloog-ppl
- References: <87y5coixl1 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Apr 11 23:09, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Test packages built with gcc-4.7.2-2, TLS is enabled and finally passing
> all tests for MPFR. I would appreciate if someone could check if the
> setup.hint files are correct before I send an RFU (or if I should omit
> them). If there's anything else I should change or check before RFU,
> please let me know.
Doesn't look like it. If you RFU, I'll upload.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com