This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] (gcc-4.7.2-2 test) gmp
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 23:50:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFU] (gcc-4.7.2-2 test) gmp
- References: <87y5coixl1 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87haj3buko dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 2013-04-18 12:32, Achim Gratz wrote:
Test packages built with gcc-4.7.2-2, please upload as test and leave
current and previous unchanged. The bundled setup.hint files only set
the test version, I hope this works as intended with upset.
No, it doesn't. Quoting from <http://cygwin.com/setup.html>:
> Note that if any of the curr, prev, or test options are used, they
> will short circuit all of the automatic version detection used for
> generating setup.ini. So, if you include a test option, and you have
> valid current and/or previous tar files, you must specify curr and/or
> prev. Otherwise, the only version that setup.exe will display will be
> the test version.