This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] (gcc-4.7.2-2 test) gmp
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:17:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFU] (gcc-4.7.2-2 test) gmp
- References: <87y5coixl1 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87haj3buko dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <5170CD14 dot 4090509 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Yaakov (Cygwin/X) writes:
> On 2013-04-18 12:32, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> Test packages built with gcc-4.7.2-2, please upload as test and leave
>> current and previous unchanged. The bundled setup.hint files only set
>> the test version, I hope this works as intended with upset.
> No, it doesn't. Quoting from <http://cygwin.com/setup.html>:
I was under the impression that upset was handling these a bit different
than genini, but apparently not
I have uploaded new setup.ini files that I hope are correct: only a test
specification for new packages, all three specifications (sans prev in
one or two cases) and the require lines changed to the requires of the
current package for pre-existing packages. Note that some requires for
*-devel packages were wrong in the current release directory.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2: