This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU 64bit] sqlite3-188.8.131.52-1
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 11:26:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFU 64bit] sqlite3-184.108.40.206-1
- References: <516F0D5D dot 8000907 at etr-usa dot com> <20130418071732 dot GA2681 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130419093258 dot GA29539 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 4/19/2013 03:32, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Just a tiny hiccup: The sqlite3 package has libncurses10 in the
"requires" line, but the 64bit release only provides libncursesw10.
Just, FYI. Yaakov fixed that on cygwin.com.
I've fixed this by making use of Cygport's new setup.hint generation
feature, specifically its ability to build the requires line automatically.
I moved to this new feature for this package release, but I copied over
the requirements from my hand-written hint files. I just removed the
REQUIRES lines and verified that Cygport does the right thing here.
The automatic dependency generation doesn't include ncurses explicitly,
but it does include readline which depends on ncurses. I expect
setup.exe will follow the dependency chain correctly.