This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] (gcc-4.7.2-2 test) ppl
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 19:55:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFU] (gcc-4.7.2-2 test) ppl
- References: <87y5coixl1 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87zjwvafzw dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <5170FF71 dot 8020606 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Yaakov (Cygwin/X) writes:
> On 2013-04-18 12:37, Achim Gratz wrote:
> FYI, there is no obsoletes: tag. I created the necessary upgrade
> helper for ppl-devel and marked it as test:.
Thanks. Since I guess this will come up again, could you please explain
what exactly was missing? The mechanism for obsoleting packages seems
to be to provide a newer empty package, is that right? An "obsoletes:
ppl-devel" in the setup.hint in the libppl-devel would have triggered
the automatic creation of this empty package?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2: