This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Please try to build your packages for 64 bit
- From: Bob Heckel <bheckel at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 11:24:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Please try to build your packages for 64 bit
- References: <20130419104532 dot GQ7395 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 6:45 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Right now, we have a couple of missing dependencies in the 64 bit
> distro. If one of the packages is yours, it would be nice if you could
> try to build it. Here's the list of missing deps as of today:
I'm having trouble packaging 64-bit gc-7.2d "libgc" (upon which w3m
depends). There are extensive 32-bit Cygwin adaptations to the upstream
libgc code. After much trial and error it seems I lack the experience in
Windows memory internals required to build a 64-bit port.
I'll continue trying but in the interest of speed, at this point I would
gladly turn over this 64-bit package to any volunteer.