Re: sourceware.org temp upload dir

Il 5/22/2013 6:52 PM, Corinna Vinschen ha scritto:
On May 22 12:38, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 06:05:29PM +0200, marco atzeri wrote:

any reason why
/sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/release

has been removed ?

Are you asking because you use the get-cygwin-package script or because
you were using it for your own personal uploads?  If it is the former
then that's a problem, I guess (I didn't think anyone was using the
script since it wasn't foolproof).  It is is the latter then you
shouldn't have been using that area to begin with.  It wasn't created
for general use.

Uhm... am I the only one here who thought this is *the* general upload
directory for Cygwin packages?  Since that's apparently not right, what
*is* the general upload directory for Cygwin packages?

Corinna

I had the same impression.
I was using it for temporary storage during upload phase
before moving to release areas (32 and 64 )

Marco