This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC 4.7.3 stabilization
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 10:59:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.7.3 stabilization
- References: <51A2CA86 dot 1020306 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51AF3DE4 dot 7050300 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 5 21:32, JonY wrote:
> On 5/27/2013 10:52, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> > Dave,
> > It's been a month since we last discussed the GCC upgrade. What, if
> > anything, is holding up a stable 4.7.3?
> Dave, ping.
Yes, indeed. Dave, PING? We didn't hear anything from you on the
Cygwin MLs since April, 21st. I hope you're not off again. If so,
JonY, are you willing to take over again if Dave doesn't reply with
the next 7 days? We won't do this maintainer shuffle again.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com