This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] ocaml-4.00.1-1
- From: Damien Doligez <damien dot doligez at inria dot fr>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 16:42:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFU] ocaml-4.00.1-1
- References: <03567512-0765-4AA9-9316-92AA3D5D71EE at inria dot fr> <8DC287A3-12E5-4AF7-AFFB-647396555DB0 at inria dot fr> <20130607141924 dot GC22187 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2013-06-07, at 16:19, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Done. Any chance to try building a 64 bit version of ocaml, Damien?
I'll be working on that, yes.
On 2013-06-07, at 20:00, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> Ouch. Because of the fickle nature of OCaml's ABI, all OCaml libraries have to be rebuilt for every version bump. While there not be much OCaml code in the distro, I have dozens of libraries in Ports which need to be rebuilt. Next time, could you please give me some rebuild time before stabilizing a new version of OCaml?
Ah, sorry. I didn't realize there would be so many dependencies. Next time I'll warn you in advance.
> Also, could you enable labltk? I haven't tried 4.00 yet, but 3.12 required this patch:
I don't think the patch is needed anymore. Let me look at this and try to make a -2 version of the package.