This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:37:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFU] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- References: <51B62F1E dot 3090106 at etr-usa dot com>
Il 6/10/2013 9:55 PM, Warren Young ha scritto:
Leave 18.104.22.168-1 as curr, and make this test only for now.
you should make it test adding the relevant
prev/current/test entries as specified on
(I am hoping to be able to promote it to curr later, but it changes too
much to risk that without more testing. The only reason I'm RFU'ing it
is because there seems to be some resistance to installing test versions
from raw tarballs.)
From within release/sqlite3:
wget -e robots=off --cut-dirs=2 -np -nH -A'*3.7.17-3*' -A'*.hint' \
uploaded and put as test.