[64bit] Some packaging problems

I noticed that a default x86_64 install brings in a lot more packages than a default x86 install. I found three problems that explain at least some of this.

1. The x86_64 distro has both libexpat1-devel and libexpat-devel, with the files of the latter being a subset of those of the former. In addition, libexpat1-devel is missing a setup.hint, so it is put into the Misc category and installed by default. BTW, there are packages depending on both of these in the distro, so there will be other changes needed after one of them is removed.

2. gdb has the wrong setup.hint; it's the same as the setup.hint for rebase. In particular, this puts it into the Base category.

3. The dependencies man ==> groff ==> perl bring perl into a default install.

Ken