This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygport per-package PKG_EXCLUDE?
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 20:15:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygport per-package PKG_EXCLUDE?
- References: <20130803180303 dot GC23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 03/08/13 19:03, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
So I was wondering, if cygport couldn't implement some sort of per-package
PKG_EXCLUDE technique, analogue to the %exclude directive in rpm spec
files. For instance, consider a directory with lots of files, of which
only 2 or so shall be packaged separately.
cygport already has the --exclude option that you can use when
specifying package contents. For example, in poco.cygport I have this:
poco_CONTENTS="--exclude=html usr/bin/*.exe usr/share"
This means that the 'html' directory is excluded from the 'poco'
package, and placed in 'libpoco-doc' instead.
Is this what you were after, or do you need something a little cleverer?