Missing 64 bit packages

Hi folks,

below's the latest list of packages yet mssing in the 64 bit distro.  It
got a bit shorter, but there's still a lot of stuff missing.  I'll look
into generating 64 bit packages for some of them as time permits, but it
would be better if the real maintainer could do the job.

There's also the problem of missing maintainers again.  Some of the
names in the below list didn't show up for a long time.  Please guys, be
so kind as to reply to this mail, so we can check if some packages are
orphaned, or if you are just busy.

Thanks,
Corinna

ORPHANED