This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 11:59:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- References: <20130805092552 dot GM23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
I use these, so I may adopt them if no one else does.
> Andrew Schulman
I'm not sure if lablgtk2 or ploticus are worth the effort any more, but
I'll look at them again.
lftp won't build in x86_64 and I haven't found the solution yet.
The rest have missing dependencies (rgb and ocaml).