This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 18:17:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- References: <20130805092552 dot GM23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <qtivv8h1s3kmn8ct5ssd8hqqhu3602d9ei at 4ax dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 5 11:59, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > pinfo
> > ping
> I use these, so I may adopt them if no one else does.
Thanks for the offer. Ping is still weird in that it only works for
admins. I'm not sure if that's really worth it, but a crippled non-admin
mode using the IcmpSendEcho2/Icmp6SendEcho2 IP helper functions would be
nice. Oh, and handling ipv6 at all...
> > Andrew Schulman
> > lablgtk2
> > lftp
> > orpie
> > ploticus
> > sng
> > unison
> I'm not sure if lablgtk2 or ploticus are worth the effort any more, but
> I'll look at them again.
Don't hesitate to obsolete them if you think it's not worth it.
> lftp won't build in x86_64 and I haven't found the solution yet.
I'm open for discussions about problems while porting packages.
> The rest have missing dependencies (rgb and ocaml).
The rgb exists in the 64 bit distro already.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com