This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 11:34:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- References: <20130805092552 dot GM23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <qtivv8h1s3kmn8ct5ssd8hqqhu3602d9ei at 4ax dot com> <qtivv8h1s3kmn8ct5ssd8hqqhu3602d9ei-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <20130805161759 dot GV23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <t22109pmh5u9ta28a6rr1aeutu8du81u6f at 4ax dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 6 01:26, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > > I'm not sure if lablgtk2 or ploticus are worth the effort any more, but
> > > I'll look at them again.
> > Don't hesitate to obsolete them if you think it's not worth it.
> In x86, please obsolete lablgtk2, and unfortunately also sng. sng depends
> on libpng12, which is now obsolete.
> As for ploticus, I'll take another run at it.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com