This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU x86 / x86_64] gmp 5.1.2
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:13:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFU x86 / x86_64] gmp 5.1.2
- References: <87bo5cdrif dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130806094603 dot GZ23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87y58ed7x6 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 6 19:51, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen writes:
> > Done. I assume the 4.3.1-3 package can be removed?
> I don't believe any "previous" package would still need those, but I
> really don't know.
It doesn't provide anything which isn't provided by 4.3.2-1, so I
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com