This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 13:55:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- References: <20130805092552 dot GM23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <520152FF dot 3050704 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <20130807071137 dot GC21689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 07/08/2013 08:11, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 6 20:48, Jon TURNEY wrote:
>> On 05/08/2013 10:25, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> below's the latest list of packages yet mssing in the 64 bit distro. It
>>> got a bit shorter, but there's still a lot of stuff missing. I'll look
>>> into generating 64 bit packages for some of them as time permits, but it
>>> would be better if the real maintainer could do the job.
>>> There's also the problem of missing maintainers again. Some of the
>>> names in the below list didn't show up for a long time. Please guys, be
>>> so kind as to reply to this mail, so we can check if some packages are
>>> orphaned, or if you are just busy.
>> I do use this occasionally, so if Yaakov doesn't want this, I will adopt it.
I have rebuilt Jari Aalto's xmon-1.5.6-3 package for x86_64 and uploaded it.
I also noticed that the x86 xmon-1.5.6-3 source package on sourceware was
damaged, fortunately it was still available on Jari's upload site, so I have
replaced it with that.
Since the last upstream release of xmon was 1.5.6 in Febuary 2000, I don't
think the maintainer-ship is going to be too onerous :-)