This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:30:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- References: <20130805092552 dot GM23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <520152FF dot 3050704 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <20130807071137 dot GC21689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <520243D2 dot 1010701 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 7 13:55, Jon TURNEY wrote:
> On 07/08/2013 08:11, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Aug 6 20:48, Jon TURNEY wrote:
> >> On 05/08/2013 10:25, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >>> below's the latest list of packages yet mssing in the 64 bit distro. It
> >>> got a bit shorter, but there's still a lot of stuff missing. I'll look
> >>> into generating 64 bit packages for some of them as time permits, but it
> >>> would be better if the real maintainer could do the job.
> >>> There's also the problem of missing maintainers again. Some of the
> >>> names in the below list didn't show up for a long time. Please guys, be
> >>> so kind as to reply to this mail, so we can check if some packages are
> >>> orphaned, or if you are just busy.
> >>> ORPHANED
> >>> xmon
> >> I do use this occasionally, so if Yaakov doesn't want this, I will adopt it.
> I have rebuilt Jari Aalto's xmon-1.5.6-3 package for x86_64 and uploaded it.
> I also noticed that the x86 xmon-1.5.6-3 source package on sourceware was
> damaged, fortunately it was still available on Jari's upload site, so I have
> replaced it with that.
> Since the last upstream release of xmon was 1.5.6 in Febuary 2000, I don't
> think the maintainer-ship is going to be too onerous :-)
Thanks a lot, Jon! I entered you as xmon maintainer in
Jari? Ping? Any chance you could have a look into building some of your
packages for the 64 bit distro? You have about 120 packages which are
missing in the 64 bit distro yet...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com