This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 12:08:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- References: <20130805092552 dot GM23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <520152FF dot 3050704 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <20130807071137 dot GC21689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <520243D2 dot 1010701 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <520243D2 dot 1010701-GrJqePx9RPPAJUdA+FbntA at public dot gmane dot org> <20130807133021 dot GL21689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> > I have rebuilt Jari Aalto's xmon-1.5.6-3 package for x86_64 and uploaded it.
> > I also noticed that the x86 xmon-1.5.6-3 source package on sourceware was
> > damaged, fortunately it was still available on Jari's upload site, so I have
> > replaced it with that.
> > Since the last upstream release of xmon was 1.5.6 in Febuary 2000, I don't
> > think the maintainer-ship is going to be too onerous :-)
> Thanks a lot, Jon! I entered you as xmon maintainer in
Gold star awarded: http://cygwin.com/goldstars/#JTy