This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Kostya Altukhov <kacygwinlist at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 12:42:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- References: <20130805092552 dot GM23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130807110958 dot GJ21689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130807152006 dot GD10379 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 7 17:20, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 7 13:09, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Aug 5 11:25, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > Hi folks,
> > >
> > >
> > > below's the latest list of packages yet mssing in the 64 bit distro. It
> > > got a bit shorter, but there's still a lot of stuff missing. I'll look
> > > into generating 64 bit packages for some of them as time permits, but it
> > > would be better if the real maintainer could do the job.
> > > [etc.]
> > FYI, I uploaded fetchmail, login, and procmail packages for x86_64.
> And a cron package.
And an irssi package.
Kostya, the only change I made was to remove the CC=gcc-4 because there's
no gcc-4 executable anymore since ew update the gcc package to 4.7.x.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com